Life @ Sanver
- Saturday Activity: All of us here at Sanver understand how to prioritize things. That is why we plan all our Saturday employee engagement programs well in advance…on Monday itself, 5 days is enough time to plan…what do you say? Job well done calls for celebrations. We believe in work hard and party harder.
- Ring the bell: To gather all the colleagues and share anything good which has happened.
- Sweets: No better way than sweets to celebrate our success when we achieve certain targets of sales.
- Morning Breakfast: To have healthy breakfast and have morning compulsory News Session to increase each other’s knowledge.
What We Don’t
- Crazy Deadlines
- 60 Hours Week
- Office Politics
We are hiring.
Please go through the listed openings and apply to us with confidence. We maintain full confidentiality of your application.
We are looking for:
- Excellent written, speaking & presentation skills.
- Candidates with excellent academic record and 2-5 years of experience, after graduation.
- Would prefer candidates with MBA / PGDBM and/or BE / B.Tech degree.
- Should love to work in teams, achievement oriented and ambitious in life.
- Should love to learn new things and experiment.
- Ambitious, carer oriented, passionate, energetic and fun-loving.
Benefits of working @ Sanver
We believe in taking care of our employees in the same way that we take care of our customers. The employee care starts with ensuring that we comply with all rules and regulations governing the employee welfare and then it goes much beyond that…
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on Sex, Religion, Skin Color, Caste, Physical disability and on Sexual preference
Seems Interesting? Mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org